rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: The Fuckboy Congregation

Real Talk Sessions: The Fuckboy Congregation

Quote: (12-05-2015 05:56 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2015 05:49 AM)Jesus Christ Wrote:  

I have few posts because I was out in the real world fucking hot women instead of spending my nights posting disinformation online.

Where are your threads and datasheets?

Why aren't other people in the community complimenting you and your information?

Who's hitting you up privately for advice and information?

All of those questions are realities in my case, you're welcome to do your own research if you must.

You know the saying about the loudest one in the room? It's kind of like the nobody who joins a message board calling himself "Jesus Christ" and purports to be fucking so many hot women.

I'll PM you my information so you can send me the deed to your house.

I know who I have fucked. I know what works and what doesn't. I have countless reference points that given me a solid understanding of what the world is like. I have used this information to do things that many men here probably couldn't even dream of doing. And everything you write here contradicts that. Which means you are simply spreading disinformation. I suppose it's true I cannot prove that to other users, but I certainly know that what you are writing on these boards is false, and I suspect you know that aswell.

Messages In This Thread