rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do you find women to date in your 40's?

Where do you find women to date in your 40's?

Quote: (06-28-2017 09:08 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

As I type this I am sitting in a coffee shop (chain starts with an S).

First thing I notice about all the older dudes that are in here, is that they ALL have a belly.

Second thing, is that they are ALL wearing some funny looking golf shirt or plaid shirt or their style is lacking.

Some cute girl walked in here just now, they all broke their necks to stare at her.

I cannot image any young girl being into these dudes.
I will say one guy does hang around with this nice looking young blonde girl, based on their interactions I suspect it is not his daughter. Maybe I will ask one of the barista's later on, what the deal is.

Some guys love to beat an old horse, online game is dead.
I know many young girls that are on dating sites, but they use it as a back-up. Yes, they have Snapchat/IG for validation and likes.
SA is the only site I would consider using, but dealing with those delusional girls hurts my head. Again, there is a good SA thread in the private section - you still need strong game.

The only way you are meeting these young chicks, is if you are in their faces. Daygame, daygame, daygame and more daygame.
Right now I am in between jobs and having a field day during the day. I feel like I have been missing out on some secret society by being stuck in a cubicle.

Have any of you guys interacted with young dudes? Excluding the young ones that are on this forum of course.
Man these kids are on a different universe, I will leave it at that.

I think I need to apply for a job at the local university, implement some GIO game.

I have been applying at Insurance companies, they always have loads of girls working there.

You have to get creative and think outside the box. Where do young girls hangout? How do they think?

Spoke to the manager of the coffee shop the other day, he said Thursday's from 730am onwards are always good.

I have a few little spots to meet young girls, too many lurkers on here to post.

It would nice if we could combine this thread with the Over 40+ thread.

How do you mean?

Messages In This Thread