rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do you find women to date in your 40's?

Where do you find women to date in your 40's?

If you have game I don't see why you can't date younger women.

I've seen guys who were in their 30s or 40s dating younger women, in their 20s or even late teens.

---

And sure it could be the guy "was rich", but just from what I've experienced women don't care nearly as much about looks or age as guys think they do - they primarily care about confidence and charisma, because women are hardwired to primarily find a "dominant" mate for evolutionary survival reasons (while men on the other hand primarily want a "fertile" mate, so looks and beauty are more important to males since they indicate fertility).

I'm a good looking guy but when I acted wimpy I got laid less than guys who were a lot uglier than me.

From my experience being a good looking guy means you're more likely to get a woman's attention and get her to say "hi", but if you look good and act wussy she's less likely to sleep with you based on looks alone. An older or uglier guy will probably have to do the first approach most of the time, but if he has game then he can probably score a lot of poon.

Messages In This Thread