rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I noticed the "Everything is Going Great in the World" Crowd has gotten a lot quieter

I noticed the "Everything is Going Great in the World" Crowd has gotten a lot quieter

Quote: (12-06-2015 12:21 PM)Jura Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2015 09:53 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2015 01:49 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

My buddy took me to a Russian Sauna last night and it was my first experience being naked around other dudes... and I couldn't have cared less. There's an RoK article about the importance of male only spaces and before last night I had no idea the implications of having such an environment to fall back on. We chilled and talked a lot about life and women at the sauna. I went in and out for 3 hours, sweating my ass off to the point of wanting to pass out, then jumping into the cold water pool, then relaxing on a chair with my balls hanging out. Slept like a fucking baby and this morning my head is clearer than it has ever been in years. Having the male only space and speaking my honest mind about anything and everything is something I never really experienced, even hanging out with friends back home. Fat ass hairy Ukrainians were naked everywhere and it didn't mean anything. Everyone was just chilling, getting back to being comfortable in their own skins, and getting rid of the stress of thinking about women, professional life, personal life, all the other bullshit. Literally stripping away all the layers of horseshit and sweating it out.

Happiness my friends... can't put a price on it.

Ahh Russkoe banya, the 2nd best thing on FSU after the girls.
The men's only experience is great, but try to go also with a girl. Beat her and let her beat you with those birch or eucalypthus twig, and take with you some sea salt for exfoliation all over the body and face.

^^ This. Went to this banya in Kharkov with my girl a few months ago. Place was spotless, nearly empty and they offered fulll body scrubs and professional massages for about 5$. Highly recommended if you want to relax and feel like a king for a few hours.

In Russia/FSU they have a saying that more or less means that a banya is the same as beeing born again. You will feel that "Everything is Going Great in the World" during, and in the days after.

Messages In This Thread