rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Chick Troop

The Chick Troop

After extensive searching and browsing of the forum I have not been able to find anything to do with this. Please refer me to the relevant thread if it exists.

I have noticed that younger chicks, age range 17-23, tend to hang about in a troop of three to four girls. There seems to be a definite structure to their troop and I have made the following observations:
  • The "Ringleader". Usually she is the tallest chick and also the most assertive. She leads the troop and generally dominates conversations. Her fellow troop members automatically look wherever she does. If the troop is a bitch troop, she is the bitch with the biggest pout. If the troop is not a bitch troop the Ringleader is has a good sense of humor. The Ringleader is not the best looking of the troop. Banging the Ringleader first makes banging the rest easier.
  • The "Flanks". These are the two better looking but more "docile" of the troop. They seem to serve as extra pairs of eyes or sets of tongues for the Ringleader. With bitch troops they usually issue dirty looks to an approaching guy, while the Ringleader tries to spit bitch-venom at him. In nicer troops the Flanks just giggle and make sounds like "ooh!", "eek!", and other such high pitched noises. Approaching any of the Flanks while she is in her troop gets the approacher referred to the Ringleader by means of a glance toward the Ringleader. Approaching a Flank while she is alone elicits a totally different personality to while she is in the troop.
  • The "Trailer". Trailers do not always exist. Trailers position themselves a few steps behind the Ringleader when walking. When sitting at a table the Trailer will position herself at at the opposite end of the Ringleader. The Trailer is usually absorbed in her BlackBerry, or "deep" in thought. She will smile weakly when the Ringleader makes a joke. The Trailer has the least makeup on in the troop. Trailers are usually on par with or slightly higher than the Ringleader in terms of looks. Upon talking to the Trailer, curt monosyllabic answers are given to any questions posed. The Trailer cannot be classified as either friendly or bitchy. Trailers seem to be difficult to bang, and usually not worth the effort, since the Flanks generally look better.
Among older women the troop behavior seems to fade. The troop behavior seems to also be limited to 4 chicks. Although rare, at higher numbers, sub-troops form with similar structure to the main troop.

Does anybody agree/disagree with this? How do YOU go about approaching these women, especially when solo?

Messages In This Thread