rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Quote: (12-09-2015 02:52 PM)the chef Wrote:  

i met waka late night at a fast food burger place after he performed at a frat at my university. he was super cool and was willing to shake everyones hand and take pictures. not once did he complain or act standoffish - he actually turned up with us in the frat house when his set was over haha. there was absolutely no pretense to that dude, he was cool as hell.

Shit man. Was that the one in Alabama a couple years ago? I think I had heard about that. Tell me how it was with him in the frat house afterward. Did you get a picture with him?

Quote: (12-09-2015 06:14 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

What new guys are you all listening to? I'm vibing to Mick Jenkins, Isaiah Rashad and Tut. Cilvia Demo and Waters best albums from none mainstream rappers in past 3-4 years in my opinion.

Que.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/que-i-am-que...16130.html

[Image: cover.jpg]

Dropped this over Thanksgiving break. Amazing quality for a newbie. Should put him on the map.

Messages In This Thread