rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Appeal of Noam Chomsky

The Appeal of Noam Chomsky

Chomsky plays by the same rulebook as the MSM ,albeit sometimes with slightly different motives.1. Lying by omition , 2. when my team does it , its ok and 3.spreading criticism unevenly .

Chomskey is eager to paint himself as a humanitarian and talk about slavery and its legacy in the United States. What he does not want to talk about (he is on the same page as the MSM on this) is current day slavery in the Muslim world.This , however is a straw man . Why waste time talking about slavery abolished 150 years ago when you could actually help free the over half a million slaves being held in the Islamic Republic of Mauritania ?

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2012/03/w...index.html
This piece is CNN but the text was too long to paste here.

Chomsky was also a defender of the Pol Pot regime.Both communists so same team . makes sense. He famously said of the Cambodian refugees fleeing a genocide that ended up killing around 2 million people in less than a decade :

refugee stories about Khmer Rouge atrocities should be treated with great care and caution. Refugees are frightened and defenseless and naturally tend to report what they believe their interlocutors wish to hear.

I wonder if he thinks Palestinian refugees stories should be treated with great care and caution. Or does he think they should simply be believed . I wonder what standard he uses to judge refugees flooding the West. Do their tales also deserve great caution or should they just be accepted as truth .

There are thousands of events happening daily . The MSM chooses what to report and what to omit and what narrative to attach to the stories they choose to air . Chomsky does the same . Sometimes their interest overlaps and sometimes it doesn't.

Messages In This Thread