rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ugly DC girl dismisses man right off the bat

Ugly DC girl dismisses man right off the bat

Quote: (07-05-2011 12:47 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2011 04:17 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I would date him. hard to see a black, sucessful and good looking man available around here.

Good for you. If I met this guy, I would seriously tell him to go take a vacation to Brazil for a couple months and try his luck elsewhere.

Agreed. I'd also tell him to think about bringing back a bride from that region as well.

1. Lower risk of divorce(cross cultural marriages have a lower divorce rate in the US), especially if he protects himself with a quick pre-nup as all men marrying in America should.

2. They'll be more attractive on average (read: thinner) than what he'll see in DC.

3. They'll be more amenable to his personality(nice guy, christian, etc) and ideals(stable, committed, traditional relationship).

There are a lot of women across the planet who would kill to meet a guy like this, and many more older women in the US who regret passing similar prospects up when they were younger.
And yet, somehow, these women have found a way not only to roundly reject him, but also to find him somehow offensive for wanting commitment.

They'll never be satisfied. They want the princess treatment without actually aspiring to be anything like a princess, and that just can't work in the real world.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread