rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Beta Provisioner Smokescreen Game

My Beta Provisioner Smokescreen Game

Dino, if you're attracted to older women, more power to you. Hell, if you're attracted to overweight, alopecia afflicted, grandmothers...that's great. Attraction is not negotiable. You have about as much chance convincing a guy to be attracted to older women as convincing them that Caitlyn Jenner is sexy. Trying to insult/shame guys into being attracted to someone that biology itself says isn't attractive...good luck with that. If you really don't care what anyone thinks about you then why are you trying to convince anyone that your way is better.

I'm happy that you've found a group of women easy to game that you like being with. Shouldn't you be just as happy about the 18-27 year old women we hang out with?

My experience is that running provider game reduces the chance of hooking up. The women become born again virgins looking to get married. Maybe it's different outside the US or with much older women. It could also be that depending on how wealthy you are they change their attitude.

Messages In This Thread