rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Red Flags

On Red Flags

One of the biggest pitfalls I observe - guy learns a little bit of game and finally ends up banging a decent looking chick. As she's now one of the hottest girls he's ever banged, he makes the mistake of trying to lock her down and wife her up.

While I've said this before on many occasions, you can't make a hoe into a housewife. Some women are simply not relationship material.

Here are some red flags to watch out for...

1. She has a 'career' in the service industry. Waitresses and bartenders get hit on a lot. They understand the connection between sex, money, and power. They also tend to have a large social network. Service industry workers are experts at flirting to get what they want, and they have a lot of opportunity for cock. Service industry 'careers' are reserved for hot chicks who don't want to work all that much, and can survive off taking money from guys they flirt with.

Ultra red flag: She's a stripper. Strippers are experts in extracting cold, hard cash from men. They can convince even the most bona fide plunderer of poon of their undying love an affection. They also are exposed to hundreds of cocks in a week. There's no sex in the champaign room? Ha!

I've hooked up with strippers but also gotten played by them. Avoid seriously dating a girl who is, or has ever been, a stripper (though they make fantastic friends / NSA booty calls).

2. She's divorced. I'm divorced so I know this is hypocritical, but I've found that divorced women simply carry too much baggage. This isn't a huge red flag like some of the others, but tread cautiously. Divorced women tend to start by slutting it up and then looking for another dude to marry. Baggage and drama follow.

Having lived with another dude (or multiple other dudes) is also a bad sign.

Ultra red flag: She has kids. Just... no. Avoid single mothers. No exceptions.

3. She's over 32 years old and has never been married. There are exceptions to this. However, I've found that there's usually a reason some women are 32 years old and have never been married. Again, not the biggest red flag in the world, but proceed cautiously. It usually means she has ridden the cock carousel for too long.

4. She has few or no female friends. There are a reason other females hate this women. She probably fucked their boyfriends or is just generally terrible to be around. Women who are hated by other women tend to be bad news.

Ultra red flag: She's known all her "best friends" for less than a year. Crazy women tend not to have any friends, and then latch onto people they just met. Normal women will have friends from grade school, college, work, adulthood, etc. Often these friendships will be 10 - 20 years. Crazy women associate only with people they've only known for like a month, and then try and act like they're SO CLOSE with people they hardly even know.

Ultra red flag: She has a bunch of male friends. Newsflash - she's hooked up with most of them. The ones she hasn't hooked up with are orbiters. Either way, she's either an attention whore, or just a whore. If a bunch of dudes are constantly following her around, that's a major red flag.

5. She anthropomorphizes her pets. When a woman has an unhealthy relationship with her dog or cat, she's got issues. I've been on too many dates where the girl was like "I can't wait for you to meet my dog! I'll bet you'll just love each other! You don't mind if he sleeps in the bed with us, right? I mean, he's like a big person!"

Run Forrest, run.

6. She's a 'model'. These are women who know that their looks get them attention. Particularly those who are "Facebook" or "Instagram" models. They're vain, narcissistic, and there are too many beta males who will indulge their every whim. And they know this.

7. She's had more than 10 bangs. This is a hard one. If you ask a girl how many bangs she's had, you've lost the frame, plus she's only going to lie about it anyway. ("I've only had 4 bangs, not counting the 5 guys in Cancun, all the guys I did studying abroad, the football team in high school, that professional athlete, the guy I met in Vegas, and Hank Moody whenever we're both drunk. None of that counts.")

When you bang her you'll know whether she's been around the block once or twice. The way she looks you in the eye, slowly undoes your belt, sucks the skin off your cock, and then makes sure to swallow every bit of man juice you have. Yeah... let's just say she was taught right. And next month, well, someone else will be getting that same treatment.

Try and stick to girls with less bangs and then train them.

8. She's always busy at night and on the weekends.

[We wake up in my bed]
"Ah fuck, Hank, I gotta make a call..."
"Keep it down, I'm trying to sleep..."
"Hey, Steve? It's me, Ashley. I got your texts. Oh yeah, everything is fine. I just fell asleep at my sister's house last night. I'll be home in about an hour. See you then, sweetie."

Women who are constantly busy on the weekends or at night are fucking other dudes. They'll say that they were having drinks with the girls, hanging out with their sister, saving stray kittens, or whatever. If a woman is constantly busy on nights and weekends, it's because she's fucking other dudes.

9. Her phone is always turned upside down. She doesn't want you seeing her text messages from all the other dudes she's banging, or are trying to bang her. If she's extremely guarded about her phone, it's because she's banging other dudes.

10. She has blue / green / pink hair. Girls who dye their hair stupid colors desperately crave attention. Not all of them are "feminists", but simply attention whores.

Messages In This Thread