rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Depression making me feel hopeless about life

Depression making me feel hopeless about life

I just read through this thread.

Here is my amateur bro-science advice:

Quote: (11-28-2015 03:58 PM)Centurion Wrote:  

I feel depressed

Fuck your "feelings"! They are meaningless, powerless, insane, dysfunctional, and inaccurate. (unless you believe in them -- which you shouldn't)

Your "feelings" are the result of your thought patterns, your thought patterns are clearly unhealthy and unproductive.

You should ignore and disregard your negative feelings (but accept and embrace the positive feelings)

Feel your feelings, then ignore them, throw them away and take action in defiance of them!

Fuck your negative feelings! They obviously don't care about you, so why care about them?

But what sort of fun can I make, and how?

Fun!!!!

Yes! This is what you need!!!

More fun!!!!

What is fun to you?

Do that!

I'm feeling really horny atm and need some sexual release. But what sort of goals would you recommend I change to?

If you need sexual release..

Your goal should be to improve the quality of your masturbation or go to Thailand and bang a bunch of hot hookers.

Game is clearly not bringing you many results

So, adjust your sexual strategy.

(or lower your standards)

Where can I find this solid group of guy friends?

Here, on this forum.

Perhaps I should give up on game?

Yes, you should give up on game, for now.

You are not mentally prepared to deal with the emotional roller coaster of gaming.

Talk to lots of girls, but, stop gaming them! Just talk from a neutral, outcome independent position.

Quote: (11-30-2015 05:19 AM)Centurion Wrote:  

what exactly would you do to change your mood?

Change locations. Go to Thailand

I really want freedom from my emotions

Fuck your emotions! They are just a reflection of your unhealthy though patterns.

Your emotions should not be trusted.

You are not prepared to create healthy emotions.

So, observe your emotions, ignore them, and take MASSIVE PHYSICAL ACTION TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Actions over emotions!!!

I'm torn because many, many PUA materials(Roosh included, I believe, but if he doesn't actually say this I don't want to put words in his mouth), speak about how cold approaching is king and how if only I try hard enough I'll fuck the girls I want.

Cold Approaching is not king. I don't believe Roosh has ever said this.

"Trying hard" is not enough. You must try smarter, healthier, and in a way that is more loving and accepting of yourself.

You are trying too hard and putting too much pressure on yourself.

Instead of trying harder to cold approach, you should be trying harder to love yourself.

--

But, honestly, for me, the biggest issue here is your inability to fill out a job application..???

I want to work and all, but the CVs and job application seem like a huge barrier

Wait!?!?!?!?

The job applications seem like a huge barrier?!?!?!?!?

Oh shit!

Answering a few questions seems like a huge barrier?

Filling out a few forms seems like a huge barrier?

What the fuck???

You have bigger problems than game and girls.

You can not complete simple tasks that are required for modern living.

Why is the job application such a huge barrier?

Don't you do homework in school?

If you don't have the mental wherewithal to complete a job application.. How the fuck are you going to survive the modern world?

Now, I'm actually worried about you. I suspect that your parents have not properly prepared you for life.

Please explain..

Messages In This Thread