rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Western women have no values. The solution: Propose to them (?)

Western women have no values. The solution: Propose to them (?)

Quote: (11-27-2015 09:52 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

The simple fact is that the large, large majority of women are not marriage material.

For those of us who have graduated high school within the last 5-15 years, how many girls did you know that would make legitimately good wives and mothers?

How many of them didn't fuck multiple, sometimes 5-10 or more, guys before they turned 21?

How many can cook?

How many were thin?

How many conducted themselves with class and integrity?

How many wanted to become wives to good men and raise a family?

How many view marriage as a life long commitment, and don't believe divorce is a backup plan?

Honestly, I couldn't even fill up one hand with the number of women who meet the above criteria.

Excellent points. A woman who can't accomplish a majority of those points is fundamentally broken and not worthy of marriage. There comes a certain age when women are pining for marriage that they realize they're broken too. That's why they react with extreme shaming language when they see you dating a much younger, or foreign woman. They know they can't compete.

It used to bother me, but I've accepted it now. To give these gals credit, women are much more adaptable and their environment places zero pressure on them to improve themselves. Part of it is the massive thirst of many guys, and part of it is cultural entitlement complex for women.

What I don't understand though is when they get to the age where they're looking for commitment, they double down on the behavior that makes them damaged and get angry about advice that would actually help them. If I were a woman, I'd be beating a path to culinary lessons or even recipe websites. Instead, they get an extra cat and write on feminist websites how horrible men are.

I know some guys will say I'm looking in the wrong places, but this also applies to the "good girls" to some extent. Because the expectations are so low for women in the west, the vast majority has zero incentive to improve themselves, because they've never had to. I was seeing a 26 year old with 3 previous partners and a good relationship with her family. She was cool to be around, but still overweight, couldn't cook, and kept a messy apartment. I put her in the FB category, and asked her what the deal was. She said she doesn't like gender roles and thinks things should be equal. The next time we went out, I ordered a huge meal and made her pick up the check. I wish you could have seen her face. She looked like I just punched her grandma. I have never met a woman who could actually live up to their words. Anytime these women say they want equality, it's just another way of them saying they're too lazy and entitled to become wife material. Whenever I hear this shit, I make it a point to ask for separate checks right off the bat.

The west is toxic for women. I'm convinced the only real solution is emigrating to where it hasn't fully reached yet.

Messages In This Thread