rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist Attention-Whore Uses Her Own Vaginal Yeast Infection To Bake Bread

Feminist Attention-Whore Uses Her Own Vaginal Yeast Infection To Bake Bread

Quote: (11-25-2015 11:36 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2015 10:44 PM)rpg Wrote:  

If a dude made jizz cupcakes and fed it to people he would be locked up. This feminist can make yeast rolls from her snatch and gets applause from other feminists? Who is the sick one? Just another example of what women do without a strong male frame over them.

A guy at the Lee's chicken in my hometown jizzed in the mashed potatoes. They closed the restaurant for good.. which sucks cause they had banging honey BBQ chicken and salty tangy mashed potatoes.

My other friends worked at Hardees in highschool and would pee on the lettuce and do vile things to the food.

^Huge part of the reason i don't hit large fast food chains!

The majority of people working at these establishments are either angst ridden teens or other people very unsatisfied with their life.

Only fast food joints i go to are ethnic food trucks or family owned businesses. Far less likely for an owner to smear his snot on the bread before handing you a panini.

Messages In This Thread