rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Milf and hired gun

Milf and hired gun

I went to a hippieish restaurant for the first times yesterday and today and there was a nearly 40 yo waitress in great shape, I think she was the manager. Turned me on more than most young girls.

Didn't talk to her beyond ordering but I'm pretty sure she realized I was attracted to her. As a noob I give myself away easily and a lot of hired guns get condescending at this point. But she was nice which basically means she didn't hate me.

Anyway, I don't think there is much chance for getting flirtatious on the spot. I mean she doesn't work in a department store so that I can ask her where I can find such and such. So I'm thinking of silent acquisition with something like "You are cute" in the name field. Then if I get her no I can text her that she looks like a strict mom and I'm afraid she's gonna "discipline" me. [Image: whip.gif]

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Messages In This Thread