rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's "Elephant In The Room"

Roosh's "Elephant In The Room"

Feelings are for women. Men are rational logical beings. Therefore we do not need "love".

Love is for weak beta males. I know, I used to develop feelings of love for women when I was one (weak beta male, not a woman!). Sometimes even when I was not in a relationship with a woman. To be a true alpha man you have to have complete control of your feelings and act rationally at all times and being able to project "pretend" feelings at appropriate times.

You can have a successful LTR with a woman even without falling in love. In fact it's far better that she loves you and not the reverse. It's all about the balance of power in a relationship and keeping your frame. The best way to do this is not to turn into a love struck teenager.

Really, I wonder whether Roosh writes these articles as a public relations exercise so that he has written material he can point to to defer charges of "mysogyny" or "Sexism" or some such feminist nonsense.

Messages In This Thread