rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women physically hanging on their men

Women physically hanging on their men

Whenever I go anywhere I always observe the body language and dynamics of couples I see out and about, especially those where the women are the specific physical type that I'm attracted to. One pattern that I have noticed is that the men are very stoic and aloof in their body language and facial expressions and the women are smiling, doting, hanging all over them and clearly appear more into their men than the men appear to be into them.

My interpretation of this male/female dynamic is that the man is showing alpha body language and behavior and the woman is in her natural feminine submissive and chasing state of mind.

When I look back to all of my dating and relationships, even those post red pill and after years of reading this forum I really don't remember any instances that come to mind where I've been in that role, meaning having a woman "all over me" in public while I'm just sitting there. Rather it has always been me initiating touch, pulling the woman in close to me, having my arm around her etc. I tend to have a naturally stoic, intense look about me and the times where I haven't initiated any contact the women have reciprocated by pulling back, being distant and otherwise mirroring my facial expressions and body language.

So, my overall question or rather dilemma, is how are these guys able to have these women looking at them with puppy dog eyes, arms all over when their body language shows outward indifference? Like I mentioned earlier I've had the same body language in the past unconsciously and the results were the exact opposite of what I'm seeing.

Messages In This Thread