rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Camping for Playboys

Camping for Playboys

Quote: (11-23-2015 12:03 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Great data sheet. Camping is definitely a great way to bang. All the things you bring sound pretty good. One thing I didn't see were trash bags. I always carry those whenever I go out to the woods.

Never been to a camp ground where I had to pay money. I'm usually out in the middle of nowhere with some buddies and some girls.

Didn't really think about the clothing being a big deal for women. Sounds pretty good to me if it gets chilly. I remember one year when I was out camping when it was pretty cold, I had on a flannel shirt and some jeans with flannel sewed into the inside. Perfect for staying warm, didn't feel a thing and didn't look terrible either.

One thing I do carry if I go camping in the woods is a pistol. It usually stays in my truck unless I decide to go hiking. I remember people telling me about bobcats and bears that would sometimes be found in the area. That made me a little paranoid so I thought carrying would be a good idea just in case.

Good call on the trashbags. I keep them inside my hiking backpack, so I forgot about them.

As for pistols, you have to be careful about federal and state regulations. I live in a state that is very gun friendly, in which case, I carry a pistol (Glock 23). But if I travel across the border to another state, pistols are illegal (even though I have a permit to carry).

There are also laws that make carrying guns into a federally owned campground illegal.

This is an article about how it works in California:

http://www.bendbulletin.com/news/1918604...omplicated

I carry a pistol if I'm staying in the state that I live (where I know my rights), but other than that, it's way too complicated. My factory purchased guns might be totally legal in one state, and "high capacity" in another state.

Messages In This Thread