rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suggestions on poor logistics

Suggestions on poor logistics

IMO there's nothing like having your home turf "dialed" in

Mostly my "typical scenario" of 2nd -3rd date to bang model almost always involves going back to my place, there are numerous bars/ restaurants within walking distance (but a short Uber ride is just as good) If she's willing to come back to my place, I know I'm on the right track.

Long story short on first dates I usually try to hit two or three of those venues (where bartenders and staff know me...big plus) then bounce to my house. If we're drinking and I can get them to my house it's usually a done deal. Once they are there I have tons of DHV material: pics of where I've traveled, with other hot chicks, I keep a surfboard and snowboard in the corner of my home office that's plainly visible when I give "the tour". There's even a pic of me with a well known celebrity (another story) clearly visible when someone comes out of the bathroom. You might say I'm playing "Most Interesting Man In The World Game" at my house. Girls eat that shit up.

Seeing her lift her hips when I pull her panties off...that's my favorite moment

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8upQ6bxwz4xio4t3a-l4...gi4hhJH_Mr]

But if I get them home and make a move but see I'm not going to close I usually wrap it up quickly with something along the lines "Hey, I've had a great time but I've got an early day tomorrow. We should hang out again...buh bye". I won't let it linger and let it get awkward. The trick is to make them know they fucked it up...even if they dont know how exactly

I'll then open it back for a 2nd date a couple days later with a text something along the lines of the "I had a dream about you" I've suggested beforeor "You still want to learn to surf?" ...calibrated to the girl and whatever is 1st date specific. IE tailored to whatever happened (kiss, petting, finger bang) etc. Second date is just a funnel for getting her back to my house. I've gone as far as 4 dates to close but those have been rare and actually been a long time.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread