rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suggestions on poor logistics

Suggestions on poor logistics

Ok, I'll provide a bit more background...this particular chick we ran in similar circles in college. I got a new job, she happened to work in another department at the workplace. She got transferred to another worksite. All this is prior any date. Went on 2 dates where a lot of what you suggested took place...flirting, touching, venue changes. She's a drinker that's a plus but won't fully "party" for fear of not wanting the drive home afterwards & attempts to get her to my place so far haven't been successful. The drive is moreso for my inconvenience because I'm not really trying to pick her up 30 mins out...drive back downtown to party...and drive 30 mins back should any number of variables, some beyond my control, happen while out. I have a 3 strike rule and she's approaching her 3rd strike...that's why I posed the question to the Forum to see if I'm missing something. I fully understand that ultimately she may not be that interested and I'm fine with that just tryna get back out there and knock the rust off after a fairly serious relationship.

Messages In This Thread