rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is it with girls who dye their hair blue or green?

What is it with girls who dye their hair blue or green?

I live in a feminist hotbed, so I see a lot of the hideous trends that are popular amongst hipster and feminist chicks. Styles like skrillex hair, tattoos, septum nose rings, etc. Now what I am noticing is more and more chicks are dying their hair blue, green, and other random weird colors.

I've noticed Roosh mention this as well as some other guys on the forum, so it seems like it's spreading. Personally I think it's ugly as hell and right up there with septum nose rings as the biggest trends I'm seeing. I went out to the bar on Thursday night and saw a girl who is probably naturally blonde, and she would have been hot, but she had her hair dyed blue, to go along with an ugly hipster style.

Maybe there is no rhyme or reason to why they do this shit, I'm just trying to wrap my head around it...? Is anyone else noticing this trend? Any theories on why they're doing it?

All I can think is that they are fucking sheep that follow all their peers whether it be getting a skrillex hair cut, tattoos, piercings, etc. That and they are trying to be "edgy, different, and cool", and since they have no real substance to who they are and to their personalities, they just dye their hair green in an attempt to be "different", meanwhile they are just copycatting all their feminist friends.

Messages In This Thread