rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serbo-Croat: most useful language to learn for W. Europeans?

Serbo-Croat: most useful language to learn for W. Europeans?

Quote: (11-21-2015 03:52 PM)Direct or subtle Wrote:  

Ok, but being based in Croatia, you could game nearby Serbian or Bosnian women, who're much more traditional and isolated and less-Westernized, I guess..

Also, for example, investing in tourism on the famous and highly-livable Croatian coast, would surely be a clever move..? You'd get high quality of life, coming quite cheap too, and surrounded by stunners... and once again, you can branch out at any time to neighboring Serbia or Montenegro or Bosnia..

Ah yes, I forgot about tourism, the only branch of Croatian economy that is still functioning well.

I guess if you're willing to invest in real estate, you could manage pretty well. Let's say you own a 2-apartment house in some tourist resort on the Croatian coast. Renting both apartments during the summer season (Jun-Jul-Aug) for a price of, say, 60 Euros/day, and assuming your capacity is more or less full during the season (~90 days), you would earn 10800 Euros per year. That's not bad when you consider that the average monthly salary in Croatia is roughly 750 Euros.

As for Serbian and Bosnian women, yeah, that could work. Being based somewhere on the coast, you would also have easy access to a wide variety of European girls who like to spend their summer holidays in Croatia.

Messages In This Thread