rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serbo-Croat: most useful language to learn for W. Europeans?

Serbo-Croat: most useful language to learn for W. Europeans?

Speaking of my country (Croatia): as you said, it is safe, close to WE, culturally close to WE, the women are beautiful, and it is cheap (depending on where you live).

However, there are two considerable negatives:

- Western culture and values are rapidly penetrating our society, there's no escaping it. As a consequence, women are becoming more damaged with every passing year. SJWism is slowly becoming the dominant social ideology, while the number of conservatives (the majority of them being cucks) is decreasing. I can't think of a conservative movement like Fidesz in Hungary even existing here, let alone being successful and gaining support among the population.

- our economy is in shambles. The private sector is slowly but efficiently being smothered by the ever-increasing welfare state, taxes are enormous, bureaucracy is a state of its own. 72% of our voters work for the state, or live off government subsidies in some form. So if you're thinking of starting a business here, don't. We've almost reached a point where you can't even fart without the blessing of the state. Educated professionals such as engineers, scientists, doctors etc. are emigrating (actually, fleeing would be a better term) abroad in large numbers.

So if you're looking for a short-term resettlement, then yes, Croatia might give you what you're searching for. But long-term? I'd recommend against resettling here. Other countries in Central Europe, like for example Hungary or Poland, would be a better choice.

Messages In This Thread