rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are American women so hard to get including South American gals?

Why are American women so hard to get including South American gals?

People also say height is a factor but I've seen Scotian rail some good looking bitches and he's 5'3.

People say they're language barriers but I find that absolutely not true whatsoever and have no problems finding women wherever in this world that I go.

People say that bald guys are at a disadvantage but I've seen bald guys clean up shop.

Pay little attention to what other people say, especially co-workers.

Also, you're sterotypes regarding South Americans are wrong, South American women are approached and perused a lot more than American women. Men don't rely on Tinder here nor do they say "thank you / no thank you / please" 5 times in one sentence because it's politically correct to show a softer side. Hang out with a few Brazilian men and you'll see what I'm talking about. They are damn good at perusing women and being direct. Colombian men are not as intense but definitely much better at perusing than American men.

If you're afraid of approaching, USA and Philippines are better options.

Messages In This Thread