rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Theory: Handling 9s

Game Theory: Handling 9s

Quote: (12-31-2018 12:03 AM)tugofpeace Wrote:  

^^Why are you resorting to ad hominem attacks? I’m suddenly a beta orbiter because your argument is shit? Usually incels get mad when they’re faced with logic that is contrarian to their limiting beliefs, is that you?

You classify 9s as women who are similar to kim kardashian (who photoshops the hell out of her pics, wears tons of makeup, etc), and if not her, they are women “dating movie stars or sucking off billionaires on their yachts”. Your entire perception of feminine beauty is beyond disgusting. Your description of what a 9 is sounds like something I’d read on 4chan. You literally sound like you hate women.

Some of my younger sisters’ best friends are 9s in their prime (they are all 19). I’ve known 9s in their late twenties, and many younger than that. None of them are dating billionaires or movie stars. You really need to step outside once in a while and have a dose of reality. Hell, I’ve even been on a date with a 9 a few years back. Didnt have to be a billionaire or a movie star to make it happen.

Could you please post an example picture of a woman you consider to be a 9? Just so I know we are on the same page. It is hard to argue if we are using different measurement scales.

Messages In This Thread