rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spent the day with a Beta

Spent the day with a Beta

Ok, so I've been in a relationship for about 5 months, with a pretty cool girl. Smart, educated, with a banging body. She also treats me as well as anyone I've ever dated, constantly cooks and cleans. So, this morning, I helped her move with her lil brother and mom. The lil bro really does seem like a good guy. Very passive, soft spoken, and sensitive. He's a 25 yr old man living at home with his mom, and suffers from psychosis from Drug use. while moving, I noticed how his sister and mother treated him like a worthless POS. his sister would constantly degrade him every time he made a mistake, and his mother was just brutal towards him. This went on for the entire move. Dude pretty much had no confidence in what he was doing, I suppose because growing up, his sister and mother never gave him confidence. So, into the move I asked him, who he would vote for in the upcoming election, and you guessed it, this dude said Hillary, because he was raised by women. This is a man that has no father figure in his life whatsoever. Who knows, maybe he just got shitty genetics from nature, but nurture played a huge part in his soft demeanor. While his sister was riding him, I tried to stick up for him, but i don't think he even wanted it.

It was so brutal, that I really wanted to leave. A naturally good guy getting dominated and treated like shit by his mother/sister. I'm pretty sure his confidence is shot.

It was a realization straight in my face. Just wanted to get that off my chest...

Messages In This Thread