rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Buenos Aires, Argentina 2015

Datasheet: Buenos Aires, Argentina 2015

Why To Come To Argentina

The only reason to come here is to challenge yourself with really hot women. Frankly, the city has almost nothing to do as a tourist. However, it is a great base to make side trips to the rest of the country. Argentina is beautiful once you get outside Buenos Aires. Iguazu, Salta, Mendoza, and a bunch of spots in Patagonia are options and I wouldn’t visit Argentina unless your intention is to go to those places.

Where To Live

Palermo Viejo or Hollywood in my opinion. Though if street game is your thing. I would live in Recoleta. It’s fairly quiet during the day around here.

Safety

I don’t think twice about it and I have take the bus home a few times very late. I have walked home very late as well. Be more careful downtown or in San Telmo.

Get Around The City

https://www.sube.gob.ar/CentrosSUBE.aspx?solapa=1

Buy a SUBE card. Cost is $25 pesos. Subway is cheap (4.50 pesos), as are buses.(Depends, slightly less) Learn some important routes as the trains stop at 10 or 11 I believe. However, I think they start at 5 if you’re partying until 5 in the mourning. A taxi from center to Palermo is about $100 pesos.

Election weekend

Note to travellers: Bars are closed Saturday of Election weekend. Great day to invite girls right over to your house.

How to Exchange Money

Current elections may make this part of the datasheet entirely mute. PM me for any specific information if you want to exchange a large amount. I am reluctant to give out numbers. Go to Florida Street, if you want exchange small amounts. Watch out for counterfeits. However, I have yet to hear a story of someone getting robbed. My best advice is to just keep asking locals where they exchange money.

Keep exchanging in smaller amounts and bring $100 bills for the best rate. Don’t hold pesos. It isn’t very easy to exchange pesos once you get back to the US.

The exchange rate is provided in the local paper . DO NOT accept anything less then .50 off the rate. ($1.00 or more for smaller bills).

Other than rent, prices here will be higher than second tier us cities if you’re not exchanging cash.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/dolar-hoy-t1369

Argentinian Girls

http://www.rooshv.com/argentine-girls-final-thoughts

Everything that Roosh has wrote still holds true today. I would add a few things.

Re-read #8. Its why ONS are not common. Good story: This one bar charged a cover of $40 pesos which included a drink. This was LESS than the lowest cost drink at the bar. So basically don’t get shitfaced unless your going to EL ALAMO.

I would also say sometimes kissing doesn't mean shit either especially at a club. The reason girls turn there head is because Argentines can go for quick make outs at these venues all the time.

Argentine guys can be almost as hysterical and flakey as the women.

I will add this as well. To actually do well here, I think you would have to lie and say you’re here on a permanent basis. I don’t do that but I think it’s the only way you would do well here. Every American guy I met here who is here for 1 or more, are dating way up. Otherwise, prepare to approach hundreds of girls to get laid. Though usually when I find the girl who is into me, it’s super easy to game her.

Dating Apps

Tinder and Happn are popular here. Tinder has been great for me with foreign girls. Any foreign girl who has been here for some time is usually sick of hysterical men. I’ve done really well with foreign girls here and completely shit with Argies.

Note: Both are a colossal waste of time for meeting local girls.

Food

I don’t like the food here. If you love your Pizza with way too much cheese. You’ll likely love the pizza here. Palermo has some decent restaurants but otherwise there isn’t a lot of variety here.

For a parilla. My personal favorite is LA BRIGADA - Estados Unidos 478 - San Telmo.

Palermo Coffee date

I haven’t gone on one here, but there’s a good size Starbucks on Honduras 5550.

Palermo Nightlife

Note: Don’t trust any type of opening hours on the internet if you are going for a date Sunday to Tuesday.

Cocktail/Date bars.

Mezcal - Costa Rica 4512

Obviously a Mezcal bar. No one sits at the bar here. Nothing special about the place but most people have never tried Mezcal, so it’s a more unique thing to do

Victoria Brown - Costa Rica 4803

Super nice cocktail bar. The interior is pretty impressive. Drinks are really pricey. I would go here if you actually want to impress your date.

Rey de Copas - Gorriti 5176

Has lounge seating and bar seats. There are might a small group of girls to approach if you go. But I would use it for a date.

Frank’s Bar - Arevalo 1443

Speakeasy. Super fancy. Kind of away from the nightlife. Place isn’t big but was able to approach two sets of girls. Girls are way more receptive at cocktail bars here. You need a password to get in.

Bar Soria - Gorriti 5151

Hmm not sure how to describe this place. During the week it’s a sitdown place that would be good for a date. I haven’t been on the weekend but there’s a ton of open space here and I believe there will be a bunch of people standing up if you’re here on the weekend.

Kika - Honduras 5339
Rosebar - Honduras 5445

Both are right next to each other. Have been covered quite a bit on the forum. I would call this area the center of nightlife in Buenos Aires, and there are plenty of other clubs within walking distance of here.

Jager - Niceto Vega 5422

I came here my last two visits but not this one, still going to open the day before election day, hmm maybe I’ll go again to update. Girls have been more receptive here then other nightclubs, I believe it’s because it is still fairly new.

Other Nighlife

El Alamo - Uruguay 1175

Only bar in Buenos Aires where I see people get shitfaced. Also guys are aggressive as fuck. I got blown out maybe 3 or 4 times night. You can go pretty early here and there will be a bunch of people here. Cheap as well. There are other bars close by like CASA bar and SHAMROCK which are people say are good as well though I have not been myself.

Floreria Atlantico - Arroyo 872

Basement cocktail bar in Retiro, more of date spot. The two nights I’ve been here. Quality was absurd. Must be a super upper class place.

Terrazas - By the airport

Never been. People say it’s great on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Recoleta - There are bunch of bars by the cemetery as well.

Reconquista Street - Retiro

Retiro is where all the business hotels are. There are a bunch of bars on Reconquista St. There all kind of in row. I don’t know all the names. But worth a try. If you see a place called Cutty Sark, its not a bar haha.

San Telmo - This zone is better for happy hour.

Messages In This Thread