rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Obama that bad?

Is Obama that bad?

If we didn't have Obama, we would have Hillary. Can you even imagine what the past 4-8 years would have been like if that happened? Luckily, his victim status was higher, so we got the lesser of two evils.
I see him as being necessary, if he didn't agree and amplify every bullshit non-problem the collegiate came up with, then it would have been snuck in through the basement fairly unknown to everyone. Almost like Trump paid him to be such a useless fuck up that his presidency is anything but assured.

If I was president, I would have been 100 times worse, on purpose. Exaggerate the made-up problems so much that crazy new laws had to be made to 'fix' them. Show everyone the results of the [insert favourite]-ism they profess to love.
The wrecking ball needs to swing out before the building comes down.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Messages In This Thread