rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Obama that bad?

Is Obama that bad?

Quote: (11-20-2015 09:09 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2015 08:52 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2015 04:13 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

I'm going to say this, and quickly as possible, because I think it fits in here...

The red pill is bitter. The red pill is nasty. At least when you first take it and until you accept it. Because the red pill is the truth of life and only the truth can hurt. I think a lot of men stumble upon RVF and other red pill websites in an attempt to get better with women. Women are very import to men, it drives us to do everything in life. And women in the western world are a disaster, as deeply discussed here. So men turn to the internet and other sources to learn how to get through all the hurdles and get a decent woman. And their search leads them to life saving websites like RVF. Little do they know the beauty is far greater than just getting women.

To full accept the red pill wisdom can take years, even a decade. I first stumbled upon the red pill over 10 years ago, and still every day I am working to accept more red pill beliefs into my life and to become a better man. That is what men must do, wake up every day with a purpose to get better. For example, recently I have been working on my posture, because I think it is extremely important and also extremely tough psychologically.

But the red pill is about so much more than learning to be good with women. In fact, being good with women is just a minor side effect of fully accepting and living a red pill life. The red pill is about accepting the harsh realities of life and then working with them to have great success. This can be a very bitter process, learning that many you trusted were unknowingly lying to you. They were not being malicious, they were just passing on the same false information they were taught. But once you learn to accept these facts of life and then work with them and then see real improvement, the bitterness goes away and it is replaced with eternal optimism. Today I look forward to waking up every day to work to get better. To answer challenges. To display my dominance in all personal interactions through posture, through voice tone and cadence, through eye contact and nonverbal communication. To become a better man than I was the day before.

If you are defending Obama, as bad as he has been, IMO you have not fully accepted the red pill. Obama has been a complete disaster, especially for lower and middle class men. I doubt there is anyone on this forum with the hundreds of millions it would take to be above the disaster Obama has pushed on men in the western world. This is fine, like I said it is a long and tough process. But if you are defending Obama, I hope you continue to reflect upon yourself and work to accept the red pill beliefs.

It is so liberating to accept the red pill. The view on the mountain top is unbelievable. But I cannot give it to you, I can only hope to inspire you to reach it for yourself.

I was wanting to get out of the US 20 years ago. Obama may have, to some degree accelerated the trend, but the apple was rotting a long time ago, and will continue to rot long after he is gone from office.
I wanted John McCain to win 2008, but he would have done little to curb the tide on the con job done on American men.

Obama isn't the only person to blame, far from it. And no one here is saying that. Hell, Obama is just a puppet to the global elites, nothing more.

But when asked "is Obama that bad" on a red pill forum, the only answer is "hell yes he is".

McCain is a disaster as well, and Trump has shown that the GOP says all the right things but then never really works to achieve most of it. It is Trump or kiss this good life good bye.

This pretty much sums it up right here. Clearly Obama has been the SJWs wet dream and their rise in prominence over the last 7 years is not any sort of coincidence, along with all the other problems that Obama has created that many posters have detailed. I mean, just look at his limp and pathetic reaction to the Paris attacks. Its a microcosm of his entire presidency.

Messages In This Thread