rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Long Flights

Long Flights

Quote: (08-02-2016 03:30 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

earplugs, neck pillow and sleeping mask are a must or else it makes sleeping hell.

I'm also starting to think paying the upcharge for a seat with extra legroom is worth it.

Ive been starting to fly more and more often back to the US from Europe.

Ditching a non-window seat for one with window will be the biggest improvement you will get.

Let's say you have a seat booked without added leg room and no window and they have a paid one available with added leg room but no window or option for a regular window seat with regular leg room but also no added cost, this latter will do much more wonder. Sleeping requires you to allow yourself a way to rest and not firm yourself in a straight position. At least myself I found it impossible to sleep sitting straight up. I will just fall on the person beside me! Unlike the bus I said about in Mexico, most buses and planes, the seat has such a lack of angle/recline that you can fall towards the person beside you. We are not horses or zebras! we can't sleep stiff and upright so easily! So window seat has the great advantage at no added cost.

Messages In This Thread