rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are New York City women the biggest sluts?

Are New York City women the biggest sluts?

Quote: (12-19-2018 11:05 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

I have lived in nyc for two years. It’s interesting to see the replies here.

I find a high concentration of hot girls in both Manhattan(lower Manhattan, uws, also many tourists in midtown) and Brooklyn (Williamsburg, dumbo, Park Slope in particular).

I mostly do day game, mostly grocery stores, gyms, and when I finish work.

The ratios are much more favorable than Los Angeles and I have to ask out fewer girls to get dates and bangs than when I was in LA .

Tinder has been extremely frustrating as I get a decent amount of matches but half of them never respond to the initial message and a lot of them just have bad logistics (takes forever to get to Astoria even though I’m on ues). I’ve had 2 tinder dates , 1 bang in the past year and just cancelled my premium membership.

Coffee meets bagel was fantastic for a while when they had that video section but then dried up when they went back to their regular formula. Hinge is very good in nyc, I just added the app and have some dates lined up for when I am back in nyc.

I just found out there is a Ukrainian village in lower Manhattan, do any of you day game there? That seems to be where a lot of Ukraine girls land when they move to nyc

It’s definitely cuffing season, I hope you guys found a hot fuckbuddy for the winter, I can’t be arsed to day game in 20-30 degree weather and will likely not day game until March or April.

I will say this, Trader Joe’s is awful for day gaming in nyc because it’s just too damn crowded. Whole Foods, key foods, Brooklyn farms and fairway are all much better if I just want to grab a loaf of bread and try to game any girls that may be there.

Do I think the girls in nyc are sluttier than your average American hoe? Eh not really but women here are up are up against tougher ratios and may be more open to getting approached.

I haven’t seen many guys talking about Brooklyn and it has changed a ton a lot the past couple of years and a lot of hot girls are flocking to the nicer parts of Brooklyn, though the housing costs can be almost as much as Manhattan

How's night game in the winter? There must be a ton of private parties in that big a city.

The social circle potential must be insane...

Messages In This Thread