rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are New York City women the biggest sluts?

Are New York City women the biggest sluts?

I have had it easier in NYC than anywhere else in the country, you just have no idea how great that city is until you move out of there and realize how much majority of the country sucks when it comes to game and social life after college. In my current city, have fun trying to get much of a social life going unless you are willing to act like a morally self-righteous Bible Thumper or knew one of the locals growing up.

One thing has intrigued me a bit about NYC though and that is the favorable gender ratios towards men. I found the women of NYC to be quite approachable and friendlier than women in most places in the country, no doubt this has to do with the gender ratio being favorable.

A few guys I know in places like San Francisco for example complain about how bad the local women are and the gender ratios too.

What is it about NYC that makes the gender ratios so favorable for men compared to other major cities?

Messages In This Thread