rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2 day game dilemmas
day game dilemmas
I have never studied game but have learned a lot throughout my life by forcing myself to get laid. I have mostly always been a night game guy but have recently decided to improve both day and online game.

There are currently 2 annoying situations during the day where I am looking for a good strategy/tip to start the conversation process with a girl.

1. I'm walking one way down a populated street and a sexy girl walks pass me going the opposite direction. I usually always pass on this situation because I can't think of a non-creepy way to turn my direction to approach her after she already saw me walking the opposite direction. Any ideas? Would you just turn around and go direct game and say hello or do you have some sort of indirect thing that you can do that is less likely to scare them?

2. When I'm seated at a restaurant on a populated street and a sexy girl walks by my table going the opposite direction away from the restaurant (non-party environment). I always pass on this too because I can't think of any good scheme to pull to start talking to her without being mad creepy by getting up and chasing her down.

Any suggestions/tips based on experience would help. Thanks

Messages In This Thread