rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gates of Hell Opened – New Barbie Advert Has Faggot Boy In It

Gates of Hell Opened – New Barbie Advert Has Faggot Boy In It

Quote: (11-18-2015 05:56 PM)kosko Wrote:  

This is just gays trolling.

I find it amusing that nobody in the press could pick up on that it was a obvious cheaply done spoof. You click the video and 5 secs in you know its a fake.

Jeremy Scott is a well known fashion designer and it is obvious that kid is supposed to be him. He is a head case and flaming fag, but like most other gays they tend to troll women constantly and it is very amusing to sit back and watch.

The press could of sniffed out this spoof by doing simple due diligence before blogging and typing noise.

The music, production quality, and lines make it seem like a parody but it's legit Kosko. This is an actual joint-venture between Mattel and Moschino. It's even on Moschino's official YouTube channel.

Here's their website. All the overpriced merch is in the women's section of the site. There was no logical reason to include a flaming boy in that ad: boys can't afford $400 shirts. This was all stunt to gain brownie points with the leftists.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread