rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with Beta Passive Aggressive guys like this?

How to deal with Beta Passive Aggressive guys like this?

Relevant to this, I was recently making out with a girl on a sofa in a nightclub. This huge bald polish guy comes up and grabs my head and rubs it. He calls me "Baldy" in a pseudo-affectionate manner (I'm bald/shave headed fyi). He was drunk AF.

I behaved pretty conciously to all this. Kept it friendly but didn't smile too much. Maintained eye contact. Then got rid of him by forcing him to fist bump. I just put out my fist until he reciprocated. This was deliberately intended as a way of saying 'bye!'. He staggered away.

Not sure what else I could have done short of growing an instant 50lbs or more of muscle to deter this behaviour in the first place. Or escalated to getting a potential kicking -- there's no way I would have taken the guy -- and being thrown out of the club.

I think I came out with a neutral balance of frame -- didn't lose, did gain either. Took the girl to my airBnb.

Don't know how I'd have handled it if the guy had been less drunk...

Treat any relationship like you're Bill Murray in 'Ground Hog's Day'

In control of my density

Messages In This Thread