rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Goes cold after the bang

Goes cold after the bang

Well, looks like I've been "friendzoned". I figured I'd rather know for sure so I asked her what was up. There was an almost clinical detachment to the way she spelled out that we supposedly aren't "compatible". This one is truly jaded. And probably defective too. However she did say we're "cool" and that I hadn't pissed her off with my lack of contact. Not sure how much I believe that of course. I've heard "you're an awesome person blah blah etc etc" enough times, in enough variations, to know it basically means "i'm not going to fuck you but keep you around incase I can get something out of you". Why should this be any different?

I haven't responded and I guess I'm just going to leave it at that. For now. Of course I am not going to play along and be relegated to an orbiter (which I get the strong feeling she is used to). I would have said something teasing in response but I think silence is the best language at this stage. Which brings me to me next point: I know women can be remarkably sociopathic in their ability to "switch off" their feelings for you, but if she really was that into me surely it can't be that cut and dry? I get the feeling there is some attempt at saving face going on here.

Anyway, she wasn't especially hot and like was said, I still banged and don't have to deal with any emotional bullshit. In the past I would have gotten really down over this for probably weeks at a time, but I can do better and younger than her and it only motivates me to keep up the training and self improvement so a few months from now it'll be a distant memory, and she might just look at me (preferably with some hotter younger thing on my arm) and go "damn, I was an idiot for letting that one go".

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Messages In This Thread