rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Goes cold after the bang

Goes cold after the bang

I wouldn't ignore completely what the others have said as they do have valid points for many cases, but it's very important to consider the context:

Quote: (11-17-2015 07:43 AM)UroboricForms Wrote:  

This is the first time I'm really giving thought to this issue. I hooked up with this girl I've vaguely known for several months, at a Halloween party. She opened me but she clocked me first. I take that as a huge IOI and proceed accordingly. We go back and shit happens.

In her mind she's been way into you, but not just to fuck you. She is at a Halloween party, where inhibitions are low and almost every girl loves to dress a little provocative on Halloween.

For most of the following day she was a bit cold and distant before suddenly getting all cuddly and shit out of nowhere. Left her place on a good note despite being a bit perturbed by the on/off behaviour. She said she has liked me "for ages" supposedly.

She was a little cold and distant because she realized that she fucked you and she holds no power over trying to get you into a relationship. She was testing you to see if you'd leave or if you actually were into her. You stayed, so then she opened up again because in her mind you may be into her after all for more than just the one night. You left her place on a good note, she admitted to liking you for ages. This is not easy for a girl. Women are not used to the rejection that men face. They rarely have any real concept of this.

I didn't text, or call, or message her all the following week. You know, so as not to seem needy.

For an entire week? You knew she was way into you. Seeming "needy" is not part of this equation, you didn't calibrate at all to the situation and seriously overgamed.

Then the bitch snubs me on Facebook (I know, I know, get off Facebook) over a playful (not simping) picture comment.

You fucked her, then ignored her for a week, when she even told you straight out she had liked you for ages. Then you call her a bitch for snubbing you on Facebook? Not white knighting for her, but how can you think SHE is the bitch (or asshole) on this one?

We're in the same place at the weekend just gone and she isn't an outright bitch to me, but something feels a bit off. I shoot her a message saying "hey, you looked good last night". Ignored. Mistake? I want to see if she wants to hang again but after being rude to me like that I can't really bring myself to initiate the conversation after being ignored. The way I see it she should be chasing me for being a couple years younger than her and more attractive. Where do you draw the line?

Your compliment fell on deaf ears because you treated her like shit then tried to follow it up with a weak compliment. She knows you don't mean it or you've already pissed her off and hurt her so much that she isn't going to come around with a random message.

Being the prize and adjusting your game somewhat to "good looking guy" game really has nothing to do with this situation. You're not even doing the most basic of calibration which would be to consider the huge revelation that she's been into you for ages. Any experienced seducer will tell you that this is a HUGE marker for how to handle the girl going forward. If you want to keep dating her there's a route to take and if you want her to move on there's another route to take. You are attempting to take both routes and as expected the result is negative.

I want you to understand, I don't care if you only want her for sex, but you really can't expect to get that from a girl that admits she has been into you for ages, especially if you change your behavior back and forth between into her and not into her. Her actions make a lot of sense to me given your actions.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread