rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Eastern Europe Painfully Overhyped?

Is Eastern Europe Painfully Overhyped?

Other than the fact that Ukraine has received preliminary admission and membership into the European Union at this point, was EE really a great option compared to Western and Central Europe? When I say great, I am talking about the one night stands, fucking, ease of bankability, etc. From what I have heard, there are a lot of mixed reviews. Some say it was a very good experience, while others say that there are many hipsters, girls with tattoos and piercings, and other degenerate behaviour that is prevalent throughout the region. Also, it does not seem as though it is very traditional because Eastern European countries have extremely high divorce rates. Ukraine and Russia are both around 55-60% in that category. That being said, practically speaking, Eastern Europe does not seem good for long term relations. All this said, is Eastern Europe a viable option? Is it better than what Central Europe has to offer? Also, if anyone has any experience, is mid-tier Russia any better? When I say mid-tier I am talking specifically about cities that are off the beaten path such as Vladivostok, Tyumen, Novosibirsk, etc.

Messages In This Thread