rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to proceed with this girl

How to proceed with this girl

Looking for some opinions of how to proceed here:

Met a girl at a bar while out with some friends on Friday night this weekend. At the bar, we're talking, dancing, making out. We walk back to her house (she's holding my hand the whole time) and hangout for maybe an hour or two - talking, hooking up more. She's seems pretty interested based on questions she's asking me and just general vibe. She has a friend visiting so I get an uber finally at around 430am. She texts "thanks for walking me home" 15 min later (she had put her number in earlier). I respond with something and she says something back.

I don't text her back again until saturday around 3p, saying let's grab drinks this week. She was a cool girl and i feel like she was clearly attracted and interested - didn't understand the radio silence.

So I said what the hell and double texted, teasing her about something we talked about Friday and she replies:

"Haha actually pretty busy this week sorry! And pretty sure you made fun of my______ ( thing I mentioned)"

Do I take the busy as her blowing me off? How should I proceed?

Thanks guys

Messages In This Thread