rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice For A Newbie

Advice For A Newbie

Quote: (06-24-2011 12:42 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Dash,
I know and I mentioned that. He can go there for more and get to see other areas. Brasil is not a country, it's a continent with so much to offer that none of the other countries can even dream of. Yes I'm extremely biased towards Brasil and that's why I find it uncomprehensible that someone would spend 6 months in SA and skip Brasil. To me it doesn't make sense, but to each their own. Btw, whenever you can, go to Brasil and you'll forget the rest of LA...

Trust me I know. Brazil and its women is my favorite country bar none. I would also find it unacceptable for someone to do a SA tour and not include Brazil, but the OP has been numerous times soo he will need all the time he can muster for new countries and experiences on this trip.

For such a trip like this he really needs 7-8 months, but the itinerary I laid out can be done in 6 and still give you enough time to game and have fun.

Messages In This Thread