rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls that want to take it slow

Girls that want to take it slow

My method is to try to get the pussy as fast as possible. If I approach a woman I try to make sexual innuendos throughout the course of our conversation, if that doesn't open up at the very least my body language is aggressive.

Now this is harder pulling girls online in terms of initial interaction with her unless your method is to see who online is the biggest slut.

Anyways I'm trying to see the girl either that night or within a couple days. And on the date throughout the course of conversation I usually will get into a combative discussion to push her buttons and push the range of her rationale, or I bring up sex, but not just some random question about sex but how sex is important to my life.

Generally what will happen is 3 things

1. She's down with it
Maybe she pushes back or plays along but she'll be coming home with me

2. She gets pissed off, calls me a pig blah blah blah and storms out or says take me home.

3. She gets pissed off calls me a pig blah blah blah but I play on her emotions, I flip the scenario on her. From being me explaining or implying my value and why she "should" have sex with me to making her explain why she "shouldn't" have sex with me. Now I've got her defending her own integrity against my desires, because she usually has no rational defense in why she wont fuck me, just emotions, she ultimately ends up falling into my arms.

Now sometimes everything is going great, we are hitting on all cylinders and she doesn't say any arrogant or snarky remarks that women just blurt out unfiltered so I go along because I'm enjoying myself. Afterwards i'll push up on her, touching and kissing and generally if the night has went great as I stated she will reciprocate it. Now she might stop me from having sex and that's okay because she's not obligated, I'm feeling her and I'm enjoying her time so I will be down to see her again.

BUT I NEVER GO PAST A THIRD DATE WITH NO PUSS. If the last scenario I stated continues and on the second date she tries to play me like a yo-yo I BACK OFF. What will usually happen is she will hit me insisting we go out again and I tell her that's fine but pussy is either on the table or everything is off the table. You have to make these bitches Annie Up because they will run you into the dirt if they can.

But the initial scenarios I laid out are usually my experiences. I'm 24 Years old living in California. You cant let bitches play games with you, when ever I'm out on a date and they start with that funny business I don't just mutter shit in my head and then go home mad, I tell them why they are making my life worse than it should be, you gotta nip all the emotional shit in the bud. My goal is to make women feel uncomfortable with how they FEEL comfortable disrespecting us (Men). Too many guys just tuck their tail in and go home

Messages In This Thread