rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get the girl after being 'friend-zoned!'

How to get the girl after being 'friend-zoned!'

From what your wrote here YOU ARE NOT IN THE FRIEND ZONE. I'm surprised that everybody followed the title and didn't even notice what's up. Look...

Quote: (11-15-2015 02:14 PM)HNIC Wrote:  

Still I asked her out and we went out for dinner a few times and I made some touching and flirting moves and let her know that I was interested.
Boom! That alone says you're not her normal friend.

Anyway, people in the office started thinking we were dating as we were spending a lot of time together and it must have effected her since she said to me one day that I shouldn't flirt with her because she told me she already has a BF and she is not sure of my intentions so we can't 'hang out' any more.
When others suspect something it means you don't even come across as typical friend when you are with her.

By this time I'd fallen in love with her - - i know bad mistake! -- so I decided not to push things and the end result was we became friends but she made it clear she wasn't interested in sex. The problem is I still want to bang her but don't know how to get out of the friend zone.
She doesn't want you cause she's loyal to her BF. That's why she told you that you both shouldn't flirt [she flirts with her gay friends] and that's why she told you she's not sure of your intentions [she is, she just wanted to excuse herself from uncomfortable situation]. If she was single she would probably be already yours.

You made a move like a man and she happened to be taken. Nothing wrong with that.

Still wanna get her? Follow what WIA posted. It's textbook move in that situation. Keep contact with her but not too much, work on yourself, game other girls, follow your path. After a while you will communicate with her in a different way cause you'll be different, you'll feel more free and grounded and she will become a girl in your eyes.

But do all that for YOURSELF, not for her. Treat that situation like an impulse to move your ass.

Messages In This Thread