rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mid 30's and scared shitless of marriage

Mid 30's and scared shitless of marriage

In my experience, couples change when they live together - you can call it whatever you want: get together/marriage/home fucking etc - and you are going to fight yourself, face daily shit tests and, as everyone says, sex doesn't happen every day.

Of course sometimes you face yourself thinking about being alone and not living with your "love" anymore. But when I get myself, back to the days I was married, "thinking rationally and cold" I remember the times when it was so fucked up that I avoided to get home... I prefer to stay at work late, going to the university and things like that because the energy/vibe at home was the worst. I know I'd face some shit test again, my ex doing nothing and messing up the whole place - in my "sanctuary". A place where you supposed to rest, meditate, be with yourself and be happy, was transformed into a fucked up place.

And it was 80% of the times. I remember when we had one day which as cool and it was the day I thought "from now, things will go well" - but the next 5 days, some shit test comes up and fucks everything up again.

If you think you can handle these things, try it.

Just FYI, I used to live with my ex for more than a year, but I was 26-27 at that time, and because so many blue pills problems I had at that time, I found this forum and manhood stuff. Some bad things happen for a reason. Those things are what make you the man you are.

Messages In This Thread