rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mid 30's and scared shitless of marriage

Mid 30's and scared shitless of marriage

I'm around the same age as Roosh (35) so I've been reading with interest his recent columns. I can totally relate to so much of what he is saying. Young fellas in their 20s smashing sluts on the regular probably can't comprehend this, but you do evolve as a man and start getting sick of the smorgasbord of sluts out there these days. You get to the point where mediocre just wont cut the mustard. I don't want to bang a Tinder whore with blue hair and a bull ring piercing just because I can...

I want something more, and I have a great girlfriend from the Ukraine who I have been seeing for a couple of years now. She is definitely keen on getting married, and you know what, in a bygone era I honestly would have been happy to take the plunge. But these days? I just can't see it being worth the risk. Do many of you other guys feel the same? We live together, I'm happy, I just can't see what benefit it would possibly bring to my life. All I can see is wasting tonnes of money on one day and possibly getting divorce raped down the track. She has solid family values, but I look at some of my mates who have been absolutely reamed and honestly I'm shit scared of suffering the same fate. One of my mates was married for about 8 years, then one day his wife comes home and says she's not in love with him anymore. Goodbye house, goodbye car. He looks fucking depressed, he's a shadow of his former self. Turns out she's been fucking a guy at her law firm for two years! Another mate, he had a house, car etc and then his girl decides she's a lesbian and leaves him. Not only that, she was a real bitch in the divide up, milking him for everything he had despite her being in the wrong. Both girls seemed like solid girlfriends and wives. It was scary as shit to see them turn so quickly.

It's sad. I'm a red pill guy, but honestly I'm at the stage where I'm happy to settle down with a good woman and start my family. But I look at all I have to lose, and it is truly terrifying. I used to bang a lot of sluts back in the day, and I'm definitely over them. I see what's out there these days in the singles market and 99% of them are trashy whores. My girl cooks for me, cleans for me, and does all kinds of nice things for me, has DD tits, a hot body and a sexy face. She leaves them for dead.. but how can I totally be sure given my mate's experiences?

Feminism sure has a lot to answer for - it has completely destroyed relationships between men and women. One thing that definitely pisses me off is that the media decries the problems women have finding a marriageable man, but these articles never properly explain that women have caused men to rightly fear the institution.

Thoughts? Anyone in a similar position?

Messages In This Thread