rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother daughter game

Mother daughter game

I've done this but at totally different times. Was hooking up with this girl in high school who had other really hot sisters and a good looking mom for her being older.Real cool family and stepdad was a total alpha that was cool to hang around with and do manly shit with. A true cougar the mom was. Very open, a bit loose, fake tits. It was not until after I graduated and came back to visit one summer that I touched base with the mom at the house they always lived in. She was divorcing 2nd hubby and he moved back to his city. Daughter was off on some trip. I hung around for hours just catching up. Eventually she made all the moves after a few drinks were in her and I was just the nearest pogo stick once she got all warmed up and even kino'd me! Started asking if I had ever liked her. I told her yea and that all the guys in my class did too. Who didn't want to nail the good looking nurse with hot daughters? Asked why I never made a move. Told her her daughter told me to NEVER hit on her mom and that it was gross and taboo. Amplified me more by saying how as a teen "man" could I resist my urges. Told her I didn't want to have to choose and cause Familial Chaos. LAughed it off and it was game on from there...

THis was all pre-red pill for me and mostly was just running natural game so I didn't know how to play the game but just did. She started telling me how taboo many people consider it for the mom to be interested in the daughters boyfriends she brings home and that she, herself couldn't help but notice. I basically ran a type of comfort game in a nutshell and eventually it was on from there again. Slept with her that night and many more for the few weeks I had been in town. She said I made her feel as if she was still beautiful and that she could see why her daughter and I had been together. THis totally stayed our own secret and we never told the daughter til this day...
Well I'm no longer around any of them so maybe they did talk about it and I have a possible "sportsmans double" in store for me if I ever return to that city. That would be awesome and wishful thinking. Probably my best sex combo story of my life. Daughter was a short, thick, dirty-blonde, green-eyed mexican girl and the mom was exactly alike only taller at 5'8". Goddamn, the mere thought of being inside the same close bloodline like that still gets me going.

Messages In This Thread