rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother daughter game

Mother daughter game

Hey guys. My date stood me up so I said to hell with her and pulled a 40 year old cougar. Was really easy, from karaoke bar to her sofa in less than an hour. Older cats aint wasting no time. Very clean bang.

I found out that she's a single mom to an 18 year old daughter that is an absolute stunner. She looks just like her mother although younger and of course way way hotter.

Anyway, I realize that a mother daughter 3 way is very unlikely, so what kind of approach should I run in order to bang the daughter? The mother's very protective and I don't want to fuck things up.

Looking for advice from experienced fellow players. I feel like I'm in way over my head.

Btw I'm in my late 20s. Also should mention I've never met the daughter so it's a go with any advice straight from the opener.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Messages In This Thread