rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Readjusting Game to American Women After Being Abroad

Readjusting Game to American Women After Being Abroad

Quote: (11-15-2015 07:20 PM)cowboy Wrote:  

Readjusting to the states was also very difficult for me. What I miss the most is going out and having amazing conversations with attractive, intelligent, sweet girls. While I was in Europe this constantly happened on trains, on the bus, a café, or at a disco. I have never been one to run "asshole game" instead I seized the initiative when I had an opportunity. By being myself I instantly clicked with so many girls. Sure there were bitches and drama as there can be anywhere in the world but after 4 yrs. abroad I was very unprepared for what awaited me when I returned to the US. I was in my 20s when I left and when I returned I was in my 30s. This made for a very strange transition. In the beginning I was in total denial then I had to accept the current social trends in the US.

If you are fit, smart, alpha type guy with good social circles, with a high tolerance for bullshit/drama you can run through American sluts at an amazing rate. Of course this depends on your location (NYC vs. South Dakota). I really miss those interactions of substance whether it was an LTR or a short fling. At 35 yrs. of age my bullshit tolerance is thinning out. This factor is pulling me overseas more and more. I am tired of the bullshit games and the competition with social media, Iphones, or the girl's social circle. Different guys do better in different environments. It is the way it is. I feel in Europe my international experience, personality, education, drive to be successful were admired and respected by girls I interacted with. However, with American girls it is about instant social circle and entertainment. Even with the American female mentality infecting other countries I have never quit felt the shallow vibe from other women in quit the same magnitude that I have felt from the American female.

What countries in Europe were you in?

Messages In This Thread