rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would You Recommend Plastic Surgery to a Young Cousin?

Would You Recommend Plastic Surgery to a Young Cousin?

All,

I discovered game many years ago and I get two 9s a month because of it. Having said that, I try very hard, and travel internationally a fair bit.

I am almost 30, 181cm, 98kgs and 14% body fat. I am addicted to body building.

My confidence comes from my body, because I think I am only average looking. A plastic surgeon once told me I should get a nose job because my face was 10% too big for my face, but I didn't go ahead with it because I was a chicken!

My younger cousin has hit the night club scene recently and knows my reputation. He is keen to actively game, really hard. The problem is, he is as ugly as sin. My thoughts surrounding plastic surgery have changed over the years. I am now a big believer that if a man has been hit with the ugly stick, he should get whatever needs doing in his early 20s.

Should I recommend it, or at least tell him to think about it? It is easier said than done.

I reckon women would rate him a 4.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread