rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Full Retard Achieved - Martin Luther King Portrayed by White Actor in Play

Full Retard Achieved - Martin Luther King Portrayed by White Actor in Play

Quote: (11-11-2015 05:48 AM)brick tamland Wrote:  

A report in 2013 showed that 94% of film executives were white and that nonwhite people were under-represented as filmmakers and actors.

Yes, it's well known that Hollywood in general and movie execs specifically are "white"

Just top clarify my point: of course it's completely ridiculous when a white guy plays a black role, but it's equally ridiculous when a black guy plays a white role. The thing is though that people cheer for the latter and have wildly repulsed reactions to the former. I would prefer it if we had sanity and common sense to prevail, so black people are cast into black roles and white people into white ones. But if we can't have sanity, then I say double down on the insanity to confront the SJWs with it. I'd fully support a remake of Django where he is white and his slave masters are a politically correct diverse mix of blacks, asians, indians, jews and the other indians. Hell just remake Roots with an all white cast!

Messages In This Thread