rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

social circle game

social circle game

I agree fully with XXL.

HankMoody also brings up some good points.

Personally, over time, I have faded into social circle game camp by using it to leverage it into more lays.

I use the girls in my social circle as social proof when I go out to bang unknown girls.

Thus:

a) girls in my group are keen and interested due to preselection and girls I don't know are also keen due to preselection

b) I don't burn actively burn bridges i.e. step on other guys toes (there's always some guy who has his eye on a girl in our social circle)

c) create a limbo of friendzone and sex-zone. You haven't rejected and you flirt intermittently with social circle girls but they know you are banging on the outside

Primarily I am here to meet people and make friends and share experiences. A lot of people cannot handle sexual tension within a social circle, especially post-bang.

Girls will always leverage this into exclusivity as well so your frame really needs to be tight.

Messages In This Thread