rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

social circle game

social circle game

Quote: (11-10-2015 02:20 AM)Dawn_Snow Wrote:  

I use day game cold approaches to get laid. Most guys use social circle game. I always thought this was a bit risky: you make a move on a girl in your circle, she does not like you, word gets back to the rest of the circle, you are now a pariah. Does this actually ever happen with social circle game? It does work for most people I know so I am wondering if there is a way to take out the risk. Currently I don't mess with social circle game but I am always looking for more opportunities, are there any books like Bang or Day Bang that cover this?

Ah, that is the blue pill way of thinking. You make a move on a woman, she rejects you, and it's SHAME! SHAME ON YOU FOR HAVING SEXUAL URGES!

Here is reality - if you're an alpha (a man of high value), your female friends EXPECT you to make moves on them. They'll never ever hold it against you, even if they reject you. "That's just Hank being Hank, he tries to fuck all the women. Tee hee." I make moves on many of my female friends because that's just what I do. When it results in rejection, I laugh it off and act like nothing happened.

If you're a whiney blue pill beta, well, that's when it becomes a problem. If you're a weak man, your female friends view you as a female. You're friend zoned by default. And of course, this is the common beta approach to initiating sex: "Hey, um Sue, I've developed strong feelings for you, and I, uh, kind of like you. Um, can I kiss you?" If you act like that, she might get weirded out by it, and things might get awkward. It's even worse if you act butthurt after you get rejected.

Once your game is good, go forth and plunder all the poon, regardless of whether you're "friends" or not. Women expect men of high value to make moves on them. They only get pissed when beta men of low value express their deep feelings and emotions in hopes of getting sex.

Messages In This Thread